Grant Management Services
Brownfield Redevelopment Solutions Inc. (BRS) provides local governments with brownfield grant management and administration services necessary to successfully implement USEPA assessment, cleanup, and revolving loan fund grants.
We serve as grantee advocates helping local governments negotiate through the federal grant process and fulfill USEPA requirements to ensure compliance. BRS manages the USEPA funded brownfield programs in many communities.
Our brownfield grant administrative processes include:
- Coordination with state and federal regulatory agencies for oversight of site investigation and remediation requirements
- Implementation of grant workplan
- Assistance with grant eligibility determinations for sites
- Establishment and maintenance of site tracking databases
- Preparation of solicitation documents to procure environmental investigation and remediation contractors
- Provision of contractor oversight and management
- Review and evaluation of environmental assessment reports
- Preparation of USEPA reports including; workplans, quarterly reports, site profile forms, ACRES submissions, financial status reports, and requests for reimbursement
- Management of stakeholder advisory groups