Brownfield Technical Assistance and Outsourced Staffing Services
Brownfield Redevelopment Solutions, Inc. (BRS) provides brownfield outsourced staffing to help organize and run your brownfield redevelopment program. Our staff delivers unique and broad-based skills including technical knowledge, compliance with regulatory requirements, oversight and management of environmental investigation, plus remediation management experience and understanding. BRS bridges the gap when developers, municipalities or other governmental entities lack dedicated, knowledgeable staff to successfully oversee environmental projects.
Strong written and verbal communication skills aren’t enough. BRS has a clear understanding of a variety of complicated, technical information, dealing with issues from planning to environmental contamination and construction. We help you disseminate information to your stakeholders – from bankers and builders, to residents and regulatory agencies. We manage and coordinate various entities, all working toward redeveloping your brownfield site. We serve as your staff, providing full or part-time, in-house brownfield program expertise.
Our suite of highly specialized brownfield program support services help public sector entities interact with regulators, plan for brownfield redevelopments and manage programs.
Our outsourced brownfield staffing services include:
- Assisting in steering contaminated sites through the regulatory process
- Helping move redevelopment priorities to ribbon cutting
- Establishing brownfield site redevelopment strategies that fulfill acquisition requirements, funding needs and strategic planning considerations – all within the brownfield legal framework
- Identifying and obtaining funding for brownfield redevelopment projects
- Preparing requests for environmental engineering proposals
- Providing environmental investigation and remediation contractor oversight
- Delivering community outreach and education support services
- Serving as your technical liaison with state and federal regulators, bringing predictability and finality to projects